Great if you need an under glove to give you dexterity for work tasks combined with the warmth of an overglove.
Fits every glove or mitt with an extra layer of warm and comfort, best solution for extreme conditions.
Tips for a long life.
Level gloves are made to last. With some love and care they will last even longer. Good for you, good for the environment.
1) Grease the leather regularly and it will resist moisture, wear and tear better. Moisten the leather a little first. Use a polishing cloth and rub in the grease until the leather is saturated. Do this in the evening and the grease is absorbed during the night. We primarily recommend leather balming sport gloves in goatskin and cowhide.
2) If you have gloves with breathable materials like GORE-TEX©, you should avoid silicone impregnation. It clogs the pores and reduces the material’s breathability.
3) With the carabiner clasp that comes with some models, you can easily attach the gloves to a backpack. In that way, you don’t risk losing them, and they can dry without losing shape.
4) Dyed leather may stain clothing when wet, so don’t place a wet glove on other garments.
5) Gloves rarely get damaged while skiing. Instead, the edges of skis and boot buckles are normally the cause of damage to your gloves. Be careful when handling your skis or boots!
FREE UK Mainland Standard Delivery (3 - 5 days) on orders £100 and over
FREE Click+Collect Order online and collect from your local store for free
UK Mainland Orders Standard Delivery (3 – 5 days) On orders under £100 £6.50
UK Mainland express delivery (1-2 days) from £6.50
Orders received before 12pm Mon - Fri will be dispatched same day.
If you are purchasing ski's and bindings and require them to be mounted please provide mounting details in the notes box at the checkout. to mount bindings we require the skiers; age, weight, height, ability level and boot sole length (in mm stamped on the boot). Ski orders recieved without mounting information will be dispatched un-mounted.
Returns Period - We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased from Ski Bartlett within 14 days. Exceptions apply to certain products such as ski's that have bindings fitted.
Exchanges – For a speedier exchange, we recommend that you return your original item for a refund & reorder online.
Ways to return your goods:
Return to store FREE
Return via Post Royal Mail costs apply