Don't get cold walking around the ski resort this winter with these supersoft leather gloves. Or if the forecasts are correct and we get the harshest winter in years these could be very useful!
OUTER MATERIAL Upper section made of windproof, waterproof and breathable HESTRA Micron/polyester fabric. Proofed aniline cowhide on palm. Synthetic fur in the collar.
FEATURES Metal buckle.
Hestra Glove Care
Glove care - 5 tips for a long life
Hestra gloves are made to last. With some love and care they will last even longer. Good for you, good for the environment.
1) Use Hestra Leather Balm. Grease the leather regularly and it will resist moisture, wear and tear better. Moisten the leather a little first. Use a polishing cloth and rub in the grease until the leather is saturated. Do this in the evening and the grease is absorbed during the night.
2) If you have gloves with breathable materials like GORE-TEX©, you should avoid silicone impregnation. It clogs the pores and reduces the material’s breathability.
3) With the carabiner clasp that comes with some models, you can easily attach the gloves to a backpack. In that way, you don’t risk losing them, and they can dry without losing shape.
4) Dyed leather may stain clothing when wet, so don’t place a wet glove on other garments. Choose a model with a natural leather color if you do not want to risk bleeding.
5) Gloves rarely get damaged while skiing. Instead, the edges of skis and boot buckles are normally the cause of damage to your gloves. Be careful when handling your skis or boots!
Washing & drying. 5 truths about washing and drying.
1) Dry your gloves at room temperature, avoid open flames, heaters, tumble- driers and ovens.
2) Gloves dry best in an upright position. Some models come with a carabiner clasp that, apart from keeping the gloves together, also is useful when drying.
3) Do not turn lined gloves inside out. The liner, insulation and membrane can be difficult to put back into place.
4) Gloves with a removable lining dry faster when the liners are removed, and the removable liners are also easy to wash. Dirt clogs pores and fibers reducing breathability. However, wool liners must be hand washed and dried on a flat surface.
5) We do not recommend washing leather gloves frequently. If you do wash them, put on the gloves and wash with soap and lukewarm water. Squeeze out the water gently without twisting. Models without several layers or leather can be machine-washed at 40°C or less.
|Toddler 1||Toddler 2||Youth XS||Youth S||Youth M||Youth L||Youth XL|
|Women XS||Women S||Women M||Women L|
|Men S||Men M||Men L||Men XL||MenXXL||Men XXXL|
FREE UK Mainland Standard Delivery (3 - 5 days) on orders £100 and over
FREE Click+Collect Order online and collect from your local store for free
UK Mainland Orders Standard Delivery (3 – 5 days) On orders under £100 £6.50
UK Mainland express delivery (1-2 days) from £6.50
Orders received before 12pm Mon - Fri will be dispatched same day.
If you are purchasing ski's and bindings and require them to be mounted please provide mounting details in the notes box at the checkout. to mount bindings we require the skiers; age, weight, height, ability level and boot sole length (in mm stamped on the boot). Ski orders recieved without mounting information will be dispatched un-mounted.
Returns Period - We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased from Ski Bartlett within 14 days. Exceptions apply to certain products such as ski's that have bindings fitted.
Exchanges – For a speedier exchange, we recommend that you return your original item for a refund & reorder online.
Ways to return your goods:
Return to store FREE
Return via Post Royal Mail costs apply