Are you good at helping and advising people?
Are you able to add value to our ever-growing ski race department?
Do you have a thorough understanding, knowledge and experience within ski racing?
Are you an experienced ski racer or coach who is looking for a new challenge?
We are looking for someone who is ready to take on a variety of responsibilities, while constantly striving to build and maintain long term customer relationships.
We are looking for someone to add value to our long standing reputation as one of the best ski race shops in the country. We have a number of growth opportunities and ideas and are now looking for someone who is driven and inspired and wants to help us take British ski racing to the next level!
Full training will also be given on how to sell within the following departments: ski and snowboard boot fitting, ski, snowboard and skateboard sales, clothing and accessory sales.
Are you good at thinking on your feet and relish the challenge of problem solving? Do you enjoy giving helpful advice and sharing your knowledge and expertise?
If so keep reading...
Do these communicative habits and thinking processes describe you?
- You must have loads of common sense and initiative to proactively solve problems
- Enjoy finding what's right for a customer by asking the right questions, taking the time to listen and give helpful advice
- Impeccable customer manner, polite and helpful
- Have excellent communication skills - You must be able to respond professionally and friendly to customers - in person, on the phone and on email
- The ability to connect and understand all personality types
- Great at working in a team but also self motivated
- The ability to multi task
- Patient and calm when under pressure
- Always follow through and complete tasks
- Good overall ski and/or snowboard, skateboard experience
- Keen to learn and keep up to date with current trends and technology within the world of ski, snowboard and skate
- Feel you are good at connecting with people?
If you see yourself as a candidate, please click here to fill out an application form and upload your CV.