Established in 1965, Ski Bartlett is one of the UK's most popular independent ski shops, with over 55 years of experience. We pride ourselves on our high standards, excellent customer service and the quality of our products. Over the years we have expanded our retail space to house a vast selection of ski products and our online presents is going from strength to strength.
We are looking to recruit a full-time, customer services representative to join our team of ski sales representatives.
The role will be mostly office based, performing general order administration and customer service duties for both our retail and trade customers.
Typical tasks will include:
- Responding to customer queries received via email & telephone
- Following up new enquiries
- Provide customer service and pre-sales advice to our retail customers
- Place orders with our trade suppliers
- Conduct research to provide answers for customers to resolve their issues
- Developing and maintaining good product knowledge, utilising our training facilities to learn more about the products we sell
- Ability and commitment to deliver excellent customer service
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Competent IT skills, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Have a confident, polite telephone manner
- Meticulous fileing skills
- Have an organised approach to your daily Tasks
- Able to work to deadlines and prioritise tasks
- A customer service background would be an advantage
- Good overall ski and/or snowboard experience
- Previous experience working in a retail environment
- Be flexible, able to cope under pressure and able to adapt to changing priorities
- Relish the challenge of problem solving
- Employee discount after successful completion of probationary period
- Pension scheme
- Free close by parking
- Casual dress code
If you believe you are the right person for the role, we would love to hear from you.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00-£25,000.00 per year